2. Prefab buildings
3. Mezzanine floorings
5. Wall Claddings
6. External Fins
7. Compound Walls
8. Load Bearing Walls and many more applications
- Light in weight in comparision to other similar panels.
- Panels have a uniform thickness & density.
- 5% additional floor area will be available on replacing 125mm brick wall with 50mm ,75mm panels.
- Can be dismantled & relocated.
- Being light in weight handling & installation become very easy.No brick and plastering are required.
- Specially designed tongue and groove (patent) arrangement ensures a perfect joint and makes construction faster.
- More suitable for seismic & cyclone prone zones.
- Excellent adhesion between core & facing sheets.
- Good sound & thermal insulation properties.
- Humidity,water and termite resistant properties to withstand any adverse weather conditions.
- Panels have a fire rating of 60 mins.
- Load bearing construction eliminates steel structures.